These Wintal wireless headphones feature 900MHz RF technology and also provide hassle-free auto-tuning for comfort in personal audio enjoyment. Simply connect the headphone base to any sound source and enjoy cable free listening.
- 900MHz RF technology
- Listen privately to music from your TV, mp3 player, phone, Radio, PC, CD player (Can be connected to any device with audio out through the 3.5mm, 6.35mm or RCA) and more without disturbing others
- Stereo transmitter
- Automatic Level Control
- RF900 can be connected with up to 15-20 spare headphones (RF900SP).
- Hassle free auto-tuning
- Lightweight, comfortable headset
- Advanced RF technology eliminates interference from nearby radio sources
- Built-in Charger
- Auto On/Off
- Operation Distance: Up to 100 metres
Please Note: It does not have a radio built in on the headphones. Make sure you are connecting the RF900 to the ""audio out"" on your devices (e.g.TV, Radio, AMP)
PLEASE NOTE: these headphones run on an analog signal. There may be a chance of static interference caused by other appliances.
On the back:
- 3.5mm stereo jack input
- 3 channel switch
- 12.5V power input
- Transmission model: UHF Stereo
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 12KHz
- Distortion: 1.5%
- S/N Ratio: 50 dBFrequency Carrier: 900 MHzSeparation: 30 dBOperating voltage:
- Transmitter: 12.5VDC / 150mA
- Headphones: 2.4VDC (2x included rechargeable batteries)
- RF Transmitter base
- RF Receiver headphone
- AC Power supply
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm audio jack converter
- 3.5mm socket to 2x RCA adapter lead
- 2x Rechargeable ‘AAA’ batteries
- 1m 3.5mm audio lead
The Power LED on the base unit does not turn on.
The power LED will only turn on when there is an active input signal. So, if you have your TV connected to the base unit, the Power LED will light up only when your TV is on and transmitting audio. This is to save on-standby power.
Does the RF900 work with other rechargeable batteries?
It actually does, but requires a little tinkering. This is a deliberate design choice as putting non-rechargeable batteries and then docking the headset to the base station will actually cause permanent damage to the RF900 when the base station attempts to ‘recharge’ the batteries. To prevent this, we have designed a special side contact. See the image below on how to convert a third-party rechargeable battery to suit the RF900 headset.
This item comes with 12 month Replacment Warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 247deals users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.