The Arc electronic kitchen scales are our best selling food scales, with the sleek and modern digital Arc Kitchen Scales from iconic British brand Salter UK. Available in a range of bold colours ranging from elegant black to a fun green, this Salter electronic scale is the perfect gift for cooking aficionados who value a combination of precision and style - and it could also be the ideal treat for yourself! With smooth lines that curve off just at the edges to lift it slightly off the worktop, this digital scale's slim-line nature makes it a breeze to store away even in the most compact of kitchens. And with its Add & Weigh function allowing you to weigh multiple ingredients in the same bowl, you'll enjoy less clutter and minimal washing up with the Salter Arc Kitchen Scale.
- Add & Weigh 'zero' function - allows for measurement of multiple ingredients in the same bowl
- Large clear 20mm high LCD display - size: 4.5 x 2.0cm
- Easy to clean ABS platform
- Weigh directly on the platform or with own mixing bowl - suitable for use with most bowls or containers
- Compact design for easy storage
- Switch between KG & LB
- Max weight x resolutions: 3kg x 1g, 7lb x 0.1oz
- Product dimensions: 18 x 17.8 x 2.5cm
- Batteries: 1 x CR2032 (not Included)
1 x CR2032. Ensure +/- terminals are the correct way round. Remove isolator tab before first use.
TO SWITCH ON
- If using, place bowl on scale before switching on.
- Press and release on/zero until 8888 appears on display.
- Wait until display shows 0.
TO CONVERT WEIGHT UNITS
Press g-oz button to convert between metric and imperial units, at any time during weighing.
TO ADD & WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, press ON/ZERO to reset the display between each ingredient.
AUTO SWITCH OFF
Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 1 minute or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
MANUAL SWITCH OFF
Press and hold ON/ZERO button (approx. 3 seconds) until the display is blank.
Replace batteries, Weight Overload & Negative Load.
CLEANING AND CARE
If the scale is not being used for a long period, remove the battery. Always remove flat batteries immediately.
DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth. DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods.
Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
This item comes with 15 year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 247deals users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.